To change your Gmail (or Google Account) password, follow these steps:
- Log in to Your Account:
- Go to Gmail and login if you haven’t already.
- Access Google Account Settings:
- Click on the profile picture or your initials in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click on “Manage your Google Account.”
- Navigate to Security:
- Once in your Google Account dashboard, click the “Security” tab on the left sidebar.
- Change Password:
- Under the “Signing in to Google” section, you’ll find the “Password” option. It might say something like “Password was last changed on [Date]” next to it.
- Click on “Password.”
- You might be prompted to sign in again for security reasons.
- Once you’ve signed in, you’ll be directed to change your password. Enter your current password once and your new password twice (the second time is for confirmation).
- Click “Change Password” or the equivalent button to finalize the change.
- Sign In With Your New Password:
- The next time you access your Google services (like Gmail), use your new password to sign in.
Recommendation: Always choose a strong password that is hard to guess. Using a mix of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters is a good idea. Avoid using easily guessable information, like birthdays or names of family members. Changing your passwords periodically and avoiding using the same password for multiple sites or services is also advisable.
Remember, maintaining the security of your account is crucial. Consider enabling 2-step verification for added protection.
Buy Gmail at cheap https://emailseller.net